Tourism Abbotsford is an independent not for profit City Destination Marketing Organization (CDMO) mandated to increase the volume and value of the local visitor economy. Tourism Abbotsford's primary business functions are visitor services (including the operation of an official Visitor Centre), the development and delivery of an annual Destination Sales & Marketing Plan and the operation of the Fraser Valley Trade & Exhibition Centre - TRADEX.
This section of the official Tourism Abbotsford web site is dedicated to providing information to our marketing partners about upcoming programs and projects. Tourism Abbotsford Marketing Partners include all tourism and tourism related businesses located or doing business in Abbotsford. If you are interested in becoming a Tourism Abbotsford Marketing Partner (there is no charge) simply request a registration form by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by completing the Tourism Product Database Form.
Value Proposition for Marketing Partners
There are many advantages to being a Tourism Abbotsford Marketing Partner, including:
- Feature listing on our web site, including hotlinks to your web address,
- Brochure Racking at the Visitor Centre,
- Access to Tourism Abbotsford’s Digital Asset Management System, which includes high definition video and destination imagery,
- Cooperative marketing investment opportunities,
- Invitations to tourism development and tourism learning workshops and seminars,
- Participation in industry input and planning sessions.
Building the Bottom Line
In December 2013, Tourism Abbotsford officially launched our 2014 Destination Sales & Marketing Plan. The plan articulates the primary objectives, key strategies and operational tactics for the next calendar year. Detailed information about marketing partner investment opportunities are also included in the Plan, which can be downloaded below.