Tourism Abbotsford is an independent not for profit City Destination Marketing Organization (CDMO) mandated to increase the volume and value of the local visitor economy. Tourism Abbotsford's primary business functions are visitor services (including the operation of an official Visitor Centre), the development and delivery of an annual Destination Sales & Marketing Plan and the operation of the Fraser Valley Trade & Exhibition Centre - TRADEX.
This section of the official Tourism Abbotsford web site is dedicated to providing information to our marketing partners about upcoming programs and projects. Tourism Abbotsford Marketing Partners include all tourism and tourism-related businesses located or doing business in Abbotsford.
Work with Tourism Abbotsford to receive benefits such as:
• Feature listing on our web site, including links to your website
• Engagement & highlights on our social media channels
• Tourism development workshops and training sessions
• Access to the Tourism Abbotsford Extranet
• Racking at the Visitor Centre
• Cooperative marketing investment imagery
• Invitations to industry minglers
• Additional opportunities for added advertising
If you have any questions regarding this plan or would like to participate in any of the cooperative sales and marketing opportunities listed in this guide, please contact:
Chris Blanchette, Destination Sales & Marketing Manager, email@example.com